Booking Terms and Conditions for The Studio at Double Dance
All accommodation rates quoted (unless otherwise stated) include VAT and service.
We ask that all reservations are confirmed by a deposit (50% of the total booking).
The payment will be taken from your card at the booking stage, if booking online. Full payment will be required 24 hours prior to your visit for all online bookings. Bookings made by telephone/email direct with Double Dance can be confirmed by credit card or UK cheque. If booking direct via telephone/email the balance of your payment can be made by cash, card or cheque upon arrival.
All reservations booked within 48 hours of arrival must be confirmed with a credit card. No payment will be taken from the card at the booking stage, it simply acts as a guarantee but will be charged in the event of a late cancellation or non-arrival (please refer to our cancellation policy).
Guests are advised to read our cancellation policy. We recommend travel insurance in case of any unforeseen circumstances!
We aim to have The Studio available for 3pm, so if you are planning on arriving early and making the most of your time with us, you are very welcome to leave your luggage whilst we prepare the room.
All parking is on our private drive.
All major credit cards are accepted (other than Amex and Diners credit or debit), as well as sterling cash and UK cheques.
- for cancellations up to 7 days before intended arrival date, no fee will be charged
- for cancellations of less than 7 days before intended arrival date, 50% of the total stay will be charged
- in case of a no-show or if the cancellation is made on the day of arrival (or thereafter), the total price of the reservation will be charged.
For Christmas/New Year/Easter bookings the following conditions apply:
- All reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking
- if a reservation is cancelled within 7 days prior to the first night's stay, the full cost of the booked accommdation will be charged.
- if a reservation is cancelled within 14 days prior to the first night's stay, there is a 50% charge
- if more than 14 days' notice of cancellation is given, there is no charge.
We suggest that you consider taking out suitable travel insurance.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.